Alec Soth…WTH

13 03 2012

First off, I know Timmy is probably really annoyed trying to figure out what Alec Soth is thinking. Maybe its me who is a little frustrated trying to figure out. I think the website can use a little make over as well. Broken Manual feels like random broken stuff put together, not saying its not cool, I think its very cool, but maybe I’m missing the whole idea behind the title. In one picture we see someone sleeping and in another its just a picture of a couple of mushrooms. same with the Last day of W. At least with Paris/Minnesota, I know that these pictures are either taken in Paris or in Minnesota.

The most interesting one I saw was Niagra. I think that those love letters and break up letters were really cool. The best one was “David I can’t go on like this”. For some reason, I couldn’t stop laughing at it. The loves letters were sweet but made me think about the same people writing break up notes. Whenever we are in love, everything feels perfect, but then when we break up, we end up with a letter like “David I can’t go on like this.” haha

Actions

Informations